Post feed
Comments feed

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I suppose everyone does it

'It' being, of course, head up their first post with 'First post!!!11!!1'. Yes, this is my first post. I swore I'd never start a blog, but here I am starting one. My first real post should happen within the next week if all goes well.

This blog is in memory of litblog.

5 comments:

  1. ZOMG fibby!

    I will link to your blog on my blog when I can be bothered, hopefully tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, do you have any objection to being linked as FML? It's what lorne and I call your blog in conversation, but if you'd rather be called something else, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind. I think it sounds kind of funny, actually.

    ReplyDelete

HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.