Post feed
Comments feed

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finis

Tonight I finished reading Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell. This is ahead of both of my earlier goals, 17 July and 31 May. I didn't stick to anything like eight pages a day of course - I got most of it read in two big blocks, firstly over Easter weekend, and then in the following week when I was ill and there was nothing much else to do. Since then I've been procrastinating reading the last 10 pages because I didn't want to have to blog about it.

I still don't want to have to blog about it. There are too many other deadlines at the moment. I'll write a proper post in, probably, mid-June.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing- and it looked so intimidating. Looking forward to hearing your opinion when you're not so busy.

    ReplyDelete

HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.