Brilliant fucking film. Brilliant. I feel enlightened. I feel that I can, at last, properly term myself a Peter Jackson fan. Whoever would have thought that so much could be done with puppets?
... Or that a standard showbiz-show plot could be so unpredictable and amusing?
... Or that one film could induce as many "awwwws" as maniacal cackles, while simultaneously grossing out its audience so thoroughly?
I'm sold. It was incredible. Everyone must see this film immediately!
Monday, October 30, 2006
4 comments:
HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's great, isn't it? But then I suppose that's what your post said.
ReplyDeleteHow many Peter Jackson films do you have left to see? I've been down to Braindead and King Kong for a while...
Braindead and Bad Taste only [not counting a very very early short film, which the Film Archive would probably have if I really wanted to see it].
ReplyDeleteDo you have Bad Taste, by any chance?
I have impeccable taste, and I resent the suggestion that this might not be the case.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, I suppose I have Bad Taste somewhere, too.
No one seems to have seen Braindead! It's all very disappointing.
I don't think I've seen this very very early short film, either. Is it The Valley, by any chance?
It is, according to IMDB - a frequently inaccurate source of information about New Zealanders, unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteYou should lend me Bad Taste sometime, tasteful one. Or else let me come over and watch it ;)