... Matt Nolan stops replying.
I still don't buy his argument for GST being non-regressive, and I hope to come up with something postable on it after exams.
making life my literature
... Matt Nolan stops replying.
I still don't buy his argument for GST being non-regressive, and I hope to come up with something postable on it after exams.
HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.
What no one ever explains is why "regressive" is unquestionably and automatically a bad thing.
ReplyDeleteYou may have noticed that Matt and I were discussing the nature of GST, not the normative implications of that nature. Kindly don't attribute to me opinions which I have not expressed.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteDid not notice you replied sorry - comments in older posts get hard to keep up with, especially when it is a few days after I had last commented.
Will try to reply at some point.