Post feed
Comments feed

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kaffee Eis impressions

Gelato has become a pleasant Friday night ritual. Here are some of the flavours I've tried.

  • Vanilla bean - very delicious, very vanillary, very predictable.
  • Cinnamon - tastes so exactly like the thing it's supposed to taste like that it's almost a bit creepy. Odd aftertaste.
  • Chocolate - still tastes like cocoa powder, but this is a million times better than mainstream chocolate ice cream.
  • Amaretto - see cinnamon.
  • Grand Marnier - tastes like orange flavouring tastes like vitamin C pills. Sweet.
  • Pannacotta - doesn't really taste like anything except the caramel sauce on top.
  • Espresso - see cinnamon. But it's nice and bitter.
  • Dolce di latte - excellent for when you miss the taste but don't really feel like drinking liquid coffee. Good round flavour.
  • Chai - see cinnamon.
  • Mango - divine. Remains the only sorbet I've tried, but I plan to rectify this.
  • Biscotti - my new favourite. Like mainstream Cookies and Cream, but easier to eat and more subtle in flavour.

What's your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same top three there, but I think I'd rank vanilla bean third.

    ReplyDelete

HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.