Post feed
Comments feed

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Come on, you got to let me know

Since the New Zealand leg of AC/DC's Black Ice tour was announced last autumn, I've subscribed to the Hauraki Insider, a weekly newsletter from Radio Hauraki (New Zealand's original pirate radio station). Initially I subscribed to get the first news on Acca Dacca tickets; now I stay subscribed because it's funny. Witness the selection of songs to listen out for this week in order to win a prize:


Should I Stay Or Just Piss Off is plainly Should I Stay Or Should I Go (this is by The Clash? Really?), and Enter Sand Man Under Your Foreskin is a rather desperate attempt at messing with Enter Sandman. Jesus We're in the Middle of Nowhere probably refers to Jesus of Suburbia. But what of the others? Not even the AC/DC track rings a bell with me. What say my four readers?

6 comments:

  1. Maybe the fifth one is 'Larger than Life'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the sixth will be 'Sweet Child o' Mine'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one will be 'Carry on My Wayward Son', not that I have ever heard of it. Google is handy for such things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Girls Got Rhythm" for the AC/DC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so onto it :) @gliderguider, you're probably right, but that's even more desperate than the Enter Sandman attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I be reader #5?

    ReplyDelete

HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.