As it gets colder, getting out of bed gets harder. I got sick of constantly sleeping in, rushing around, and being late to work, so I decided to save time this morning by eating my breakfast at work.
I arrived before anyone else in the team. I switched on my computer and went to the kitchen to warm up the muffins I'd brought from home. I took them back to my desk, looked at my emails, took a bite of muffin... and then my boss arrived. Like all good bosses, he had something for me to do.
The next time I noticed my muffins it was 10am and they were cold.
There must be some effective strategy for saving time in the mornings, but I don't think that was it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.