The other day I received a postcard from Eleanor's two younger brothers, Rory and Frankie. They wrote it while the family were all away on holiday. It included the line "Eleanor is very sensitive at the moment because she is studying" [awwww!]. This already-overwhelming bit of cuteness was illustrated with the following priceless image:
Saturday, January 28, 2006
8 comments:
HTML and $\LaTeX$ both work here. Enclose your $\LaTeX$ code in "$" or "\[" as if you were using your favourite editor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol lol roflmao and all that shit.
ReplyDeleteSorry if that sounded over-snotty. It's just that incidents like this make me think that if there is a god I am his prank monkey.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand. I asked your permission to post the picture and you seemed happy enough about it. Why go getting churlish now? If you didn't want it posted all you had to do was say so!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind it being posted, I'm just getting a bit annoyed at everyone for thinking this is so very amusing. Yesterday on the walk it was all like 'omg she thinks rory and frankie are cute hahahahaha!'
ReplyDeleteOK, it's funny. I was in a bad mood yesterday/this morning. Now I'm not. Apologies for the spam.
ReplyDeleteThey're not really cute though. The day Rory sent that postcard he stabbed the back of my hand with a pen and nearly gave me blood poisoning. It was OK though.
Yes. I appreciate that they're not cute at times [or, even, most of the time?]. But that postcard was cute, and it made me laugh and laugh at the end of a shitty day and so it gave me warm fuzzies :-P
ReplyDeleteApology accepted.
Apology accepted.
ReplyDeleteThanks. As for cheering you up on a bad day, I'm glad to hear that. I remember that 'Big Man on Campus' letter about Jeremy Greenbrook ("and I saw your face too, it was ugly") brought a ray of sunshine into what was otherwise a pretty terrible day. Such things warm the soul.
And as for this not being related to your reading, I understand that it is extremely hard to avoid the temptation to write about other things on a one issue blog. Mine was supposed to be a politics blog- and now look at all the rubbish on it!
At least you've had the good sense to change your blog description to match the content!
ReplyDelete